The National Ornamental Metal Museum is one of Mahaffey’s preferred vendors, so we encourage everyone to check out their Holiday Open House this coming Sunday, December 11, from noon to 5 p.m. at 374 Metal Museum Drive in Memphis.
The event will include holiday music by pianist Hayley Roth, refreshments (bake-off style), and family fun activities. The open house will feature these exhibitions:
- Fresh: Exhibition in Print (Dec. 9, 2011 – March 4, 2012)
- Weighed in the Balance: Akan Gold Weights from the Canadian Museum of Making Collection (Dec. 9, 2011 – March 4, 2012)
- Holiday Show and Sale (Dec. 9 – 23, 2011)
- Tributaries: Sarah Perkins (Dec. 9, 2011 – Feb. 19, 2012)
- Thomasin Durgin: Ring A Day (through Jan. 8, 2012)
Admission is free and museum store items will be on discount during the event. Non-members will receive 10% off museum store purchases, and members will receive 20% off museum store purchases. These discounts will not be valid with any other promotions.
And if you’re interested in hosting an event at the Metal Museum, details will be available on The Winter Wonderland Package at the Holiday Open House. Mahaffey supplies the Metal Museum with all its tent and party rental needs, and we’ll have a consultant on hand who will be able to give you more details and information about the package. Bridal consultant and event decorator, Angela Mazanti, will also be in attendance to answer questions.
We hope to see you there!